Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 14, 2022
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees."Taco Bell hourly management is a management
position that supports other management levels by running great
shifts and teams self-sufficiently. Shift managers must take
ownership and responsibility to solve problems while being willing
to provide help and guidance to others. Shift managers should have
strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a
confident, professional manner, and have the ability to give clear
concise instructions, exhibit good time management skills and good
problem-solving and decision-making skills. Responsibilities and
AccountabilitiesEnsuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure
responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are
- Ensure all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks
for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and
correctly wear the company uniform as well as ensure the basic
tasks are being completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest
priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining
positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when
speaking with customers.
- Ensure all food safety, quality and accuracy of orders while
- Works with management and fellow employees. Cooperation with
peers work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others
when they need a hand. Take action without being told, goes beyond
what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as
scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. If unable
to work, must provide appropriate notice and follow all Charter
Foods policies and regulations.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including
accurately recording all hours worked.Developing People
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM and other management staff
on the performance of Team Members. Actively participates in the
training of Team Members as well.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team
- Handle conflicts constructively and works other management to
achieve resolution. Act Like an Owner
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking, and holding times.
- Assist other management with facility maintenance and ensure
health and safety standards are followed at all times. Perform
other duties as required by management.Charter Foods has a strong
preference for internal promote from Hourly Champion position.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have reliable
transportation. Basic business math is also required along the
ability to stock shelves and coolers, oversee and manage
subordinate employees and provide direction, able to sweep and mop
floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and
place in an outside bin. Management must also be able to clean the
parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant, and be able to
stand and walk for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, and
be able to stoop. Shift Managers are eligible for company paid
Basic Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and Additional
Life as a payroll deduction. Shift Managers also accumulate
vacation as long as the manager hours average 30+ hours for a year
while acting as Shift manager. This list of job duties and
responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average
30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational
needs of the business. The company and/or Upper Management may
change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time
with or without prior notice.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Charlottesville , Shift Lead, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!