Bookkeeper - $500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Reef Technology
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Sign On Bonus: $500
Pay Rate: $17. 00
Who You ll Work For:REEF transforms urban spaces into community
hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences
to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a
team that s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of
parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By
connecting the world to your block, we re making the place you
live, the place you love to be. What You ll Do: The Bookkeeper
works with the Assistant Manager or Operations Manager to ensure
accurate billing and accounts receivable. The Bookkeeper is
responsible for maintaining accounts, inspection and auditing
cashiers and preparing information to be presented to corporate
accounting or auditors. The Bookkeeper works closely with fellow
team members and Operations Manager to ensure that accounts are
accurate and quality standards are achieved. Employee must be able
to perform essential functions of the position with or without
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits daily.
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of accounts to ensure accuracy;
request balance adjustments and credit refunds as needed.
- Complete daily reports on parking tickets; organize and store
parking tickets and reports.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash fund.
- Prepare information for corporate accounting and auditors, when
- Maintain accounting filing system.
- Calculate budget variances and report significant issues to
management; prepare and issue financial statements.
- Provide general office support including; filing and supply
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their
questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or
Operations Manager as necessary.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and
teammates.What we want from you:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and detailed orientated; able to keep sight of multiple
deadlines and responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and
- Problem Solving skills
- Previous experience in accounts reconciliation/accounts
receivable /retail management/cashier management preferred.Physical
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register,
calculator, and copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors and outdoors for extended periods of time
including up to the entire duration of shift. The weather
conditions could be very challenging as times outdoors.Other
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Bookkeeper, Location: Charlottesville,
VA - 22906Required
Keywords: Reef Technology, Charlottesville , Bookkeeper - $500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!