Company: Keswick Hall
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Overview:Starting rate: $20.00-$24.00/ hr depending on
The Rooms Supervisors support and lead the Front Office and
Housekeeping teams in daily operations. Rooms Supervisors ensure
the execution of the days assignments, and assist in the
operational planning for the Front Office and
Housekeeping.Responsibilities:Duties include but are not limited
Responsible for training of all staff members in cleaning all areas
of the Club and Pool areas.
- Assist in overseeing the club housekeeping staff: training,
staff development and scheduling.
- Assist with member requests and resolution of any member
- Create a warm and friendly environment; establish connections
with members and associates.
- Ensure all staff knows "how to clean" and use of "proper
chemicals" for all areas of the Club.
- Ensure all staff members are in proper uniform.
- Conduct pre-shift meetings and distribute assignments as
directed by Managers.
- Follow up with staff members to ensure cleaning assignments
have been completed.
- Assist in the written daily task that is posted weekly, update
projects by season.
- Assist in the completion of supply inventories at the end of
- Assist in the completion of linen inventories.
- Communicates supply orders to the Director of Operations.
- Work closely with all departments ensuring communication flows
- Communicate guest complaints or comments to Managers.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Education/ Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 0-2 years
of housekeeping experience. However, a combination of experience
and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum of 1year supervisory role preferred.
- Basic understanding of a Department Budget required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Experience in motivating and leading a winning team
- At this time, Keswick will not sponsor a new applicant for
employment authorization for this position.
- Keswick offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career
in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for
employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and
embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
- In addition, we offer a robust benefits package including
health, dental, vision, life and disability; a competitive PTO
offering, as well as 401(k).
Keywords: Keswick Hall, Charlottesville , Rooms Supervisor, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!