Freshman Admissions Representative
Company: Advanced Technology Institute
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Overview:This is a remote position. Transform your Career at
ECPI UniversitySince 1966, ECPI Universitys employees have been
dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career
goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to
prioritize our students success through the support of our dynamic
team and industry focused curriculum. ECPI University provides a
stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities,
and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in
making a difference in students lives, we would love to hear from
you to discuss the opportunity. Benefits of EmploymentECPI
University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are
- Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their
immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributionsThis
position assists high school students in the community we serve
learn about our educational opportunities. In this role, the
incoming Admissions Representatives will be trained through initial
formal training, reinforcement training in the field, one to one
coaching and certification process. Under the guidance of the
Admissions Director, this position will increase awareness about
ATI as well as build relationships with students, educators and
- Schedule and conduct presentations and workshops for High
- Respond to inquiries from prospective students interested in
obtaining information about ATI programs in a professional
- Adhere to a strict code of conduct and compliance
- Schedule interview appointments to determine a prospective
student's interests, education/career goals and qualifications;
advising as to ATI programs that will meet their needs.
- Enroll students into ATI programs in an efficient and
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to prospective and
- Contacting students to facilitate in-person meetings in the
home to discuss educational opportunities with the prospective
student and parent(s) or at the campus.
- Performs within all regulations governing student
- Completes other projects and duties as needs arise.
- Admissions Representatives travel 80-90% of the time within
their respective territories.Qualifications:Education/Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred. 1-3 years of successful experience
in sales, marketing, public relations or other related field
preferred. 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment
setting, interviewing, commitment to follow-up skills, coordinating
programs and events, etc. Any equivalent combination of education
- Passionate about helping others achieve their career goals.
Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to
effectively follow up and follow through. Effective oral and
written communication skills. Effective computer skills as well as
familiarity with the professional use of social media. Demonstrated
ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a
team.Admissions Representatives must be willing to work evenings
and weekends when students and parent(s) are available to conduct
an Entrance Interview.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. of equipment and
- Ability to present ATI in a positive way to diverse
- Ability to maintain quality in your presentation through all
obstacles that arise.
- Experience coordinating programs and events.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database
- Advanced technology skills. Tablet, PDA, Smart Phone, PC/MAC
etc. Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) is a private institution
offering Associate Degree, Diploma, and Certification in Automotive
Technology, Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Technology, HVAC Technology,
Maritime Welding Technology and Tractor Trailer Driving. ATIs main
campus is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia recruiting students
from Maryland, Virginia & North Carolina. For over 37 years ATI has
been helping students acquire the skills they need to achieve their
goals through a hands-on learning environment and helping
organizations satisfy their needs by providing qualified graduates
for employment. Growth at our campuses creates the need for
dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a
difference in people's lives. What does ATI have to offer?
- Comprehensive training program
- Professional and challenging work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
- Year round full time positions.ATI is proud to be an Equal
Keywords: Advanced Technology Institute, Charlottesville , Freshman Admissions Representative, Other , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...