5074 - Cyber Security Analyst Task 6.6.4
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst - Task 6.6.4 CUBE Software
Certification and Accreditation
JOb Number: 5074
Job Location: (Contractor Site Reston or Charlottesville, VA)
occasional travel to Govt. Site at NGIC facilities located at 2055
Boulders Road, Charlottesville, VA, 22911
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI - IT-1
Certifications: CompTIA Security+, and IAT Level II certification
(CCNA Security or CySA+ or, GICSP or, GSEC or, Security+ CE or
Must be Qualified with DoD RMF and/or DIARMF and background with
two or more technologies: Oracle APEX, SAML 2.0, PKI, XML, REST,
WSDL, JSON, UDDI, Oracle 12c on Windows 2012, Tomact, RedHat Linux,
ICS 500-27 IC AUDIT.XML, Swagger, JIRA.
*Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
and appropriate Department of Defense (DoD) 8140.01 IAT baseline
certification is required for this task order.
*Relocation assistance available.
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Cyber Security
Analyst to work in Reston or Charlottesville, VA. The Cyber
Security Analyst will support the CUBE Software Certification and
Accreditation levels an existing system. He/she will be responsible
for providing support all accreditation activities, process and
submit amendments to current accreditation or recertification, as
required on JWICS and SIPRNET. Prepare and support Certification
and Accreditation strategy to the Intelligence Community Directive
(ICD) 503, Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01 Risk
Management Framework (RMF), and Defense Information Systems Agency
Security Technical Implementation Guide protocols while providing
all associated deliverables in support of that effort. The selected
candidate will be a highly motivated individual who works well as
part of multi-disciplinary teams. Candidate must have strong
analytical, troubleshooting skills. Candidate should have
experience in performing a variety of routine project tasks applied
to specialized cyber security problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Information Technology (IT)/Cyber Security experience is
considered equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
* 3-5 years of relevant IT/cyber security experience.
* 3-5 years' experience with DoD RMF, and/or DIARMF process.
* Experienced with performing a variety of routine project tasks
applied to specialized cyber security problems. Tasks involve
integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve
total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to
cyber security requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze information security
* Ability to apply analytical and systematic approaches in the
resolution of problems of workflow, organization, and planning.
* Expertise with providing cyber security support for planning,
design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of
* Experienced providing assessment and authorization
responsibilities for cloud based NIPRNet information systems.
* Experience using eMASS to document security control test
* Knowledgeable with creating and updating RMF related artifacts
specific to NIST security control families. Background and
experience with Oracle APEX, SAML 2.0, PKI, XML, REST, WSDL, JSON,
UDDI, Oracle 12c on Windows 2012, Tomact, RedHat Linux, ICS 500-27
IC AUDIT.XML, Swagger, JIRA.
* Must be available for non-PPP hours consist of 24x7 on-call
support and a Weekly Scheduled Maintenance window, which is one
night per week and starts at either 1600 or 1800.
* Certification in DoD 8570.01-M (Information Assurance Workforce
Improvement Program) Information Assurance Workforce Technical
Category I - IAT-II certification required (CCNA Security or CYSA+
or, CICSP or, GSCEC or, Security+ CE or, SSCP).
* Candidate MUST BE a US Citizen with a current Top Secret (TS)
Security Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmentalized
Information (SCI) able to be adjudicated upon commencing work.
* 5 years of experience demonstrating technical depth and
experience in, relevant discipline(s) and/or application(s).
* 3+ Years of experience working with Government Entity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized
cyber security problems. Tasks involve integration of electronic
processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or
technology problems as they relate to cyber security
* Ensure CUBE Software Certification and Accreditation levels are
maintained for the existing system.
* Support all accreditation activities to include amendments to
current accreditation or recertification, as required on JWICS and
* Prepared to support a Certification and Accreditation strategy to
the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, Department of
Defense Instruction (DoD) 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF),
and Defense Information Systems Agency Security Technical
Implementation Guide protocols while providing all associated
deliverables in support of that effort as directed by the COR.
* Support all security authorization documentation which consists
of all artifacts developed through RMF activity and maintain
documentation throughout the system's life cycle.
* Prepare and support the security authorization package which
consists of the Security Plan, Security Assessment Report, Plan of
Actions & Milestones, and authorization decision document, which is
the minimum information necessary for acceptance.
* Follow documentation and activities involved in the six (6) steps
of the RMF process:
* Categorize Information System
* Select Security Controls
* Assess Security Controls
* Implement Security Controls
* Authorize Information System
* Monitor Security Controls
* Provide supporting documentation to the RMF process such as STIG
scans, hardening guide, security test plans, Entity Relationship
Diagram (ERD), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
diagrams, and Data Dictionaries.
* Ensure that any controls that need to be included in the software
are added to the product backlog, are tagged with C&A, and
* Ensure that the software meets all ICD and ICS policies that are
relevant including but not limited to ICS 500-27 and EO 13526.
* Provide cyber security support for planning, design, development,
testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
* Analyzes information security requirements.
* Apply analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of
problems of workflow, organization, and planning. Identify, manage,
and verify cyber security requirements, to include cyber security
controls, in the same manner as all other system requirements,
* Implement cyber security controls through Systems Engineering
* Develop System Security Plan using Risk Management Framework
(RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
* Develop, review and maintain RMF documentation (SSP, PPSM,
Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face to face.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Charlottesville , 5074 - Cyber Security Analyst Task 6.6.4, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!