Site Quality Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Our client is a global leader providing premier product to the
pharmaceutical, medical device and food/beverage markets, seeking a
Quality Manager for their manufacturing campus located in the
Charlottesville, VA, area. Relocation is available.
Experience and Education requirements for immediate
- BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Polymer
Science or related
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Management
- Demonstrated leadership, managing a team of direct
- Strong Root Cause Analysis experience, able to implement a
solid SOP to follow
- Continuous improvement, Lean/Six Sigma skills
Scope of responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates activities to become best in
- Manages/Lead toward quality objectives
- Directly manage a team of 10 professionals
- Support cross functional teams to resolve quality issues
- Drive continuous improvement through KPIs
This role does not provide sponsorship.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Charlottesville , Site Quality Manager, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!