Company: Marmon Holdings, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
MicroAire Surgical Instruments LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of
Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely
heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial
spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and
retaining top talent.
Come join MicroAire!
We are seeking a CAD Designer to join our sustaining team,
supporting product life cycle changes to components and
Do you have an associate degree or equivalent in mechanical design
with expertise in SolidWorks?
Would you enjoy being the point person for model and drawing
changes to support ongoing operations and product/process
If yes, this could be the job for you!
Is responsible for transporting materials, supplies and finished
goods to designated locations, following first in first out
methodology and maintaining document control requirements and
inventory count accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participates and makes recommendations regarding departmental
quarterly plans and performs all essential duties and
responsibilities within the company's mission, vision and
* Unloads trucks, transports and organizes material efficiently, to
maintain FIFO and cycle counting requirements. Checks incoming
deliveries to ensure outer packaging meets quality standards. Wraps
outgoing pallets, completes Bill of Lading, schedules pickup and
assists driver with the loading of outgoing stock.
* Responsible for receiving inbound material, and reviews shipment
(including part and quantity) for accuracy. If problems arise, will
notify the responsible buyer for assistance in proper
* Maintains a log of all expense items received (receipt date,
vendor, item and final disposition).
* Receives in customer and sales representative material for credit
or service and verifies accuracy (part, lot/serial number,
quantity) and documents receipts of all incoming returns. If
problems arise, notifies the Customer Service Team for proper
* Follows all inventory movement and receiving procedures. Utilizes
universal precautions and follows procedures for the safe disposal
of biohazard waste.
* Performs pre-autoclave cleaning and/or decontamination of
returned products and operates autoclave machine to achieve desired
* Keeps receiving and autoclave area clean, orderly and stocked
with necessary supplies.
* Operates cardboard compactor in a safe manner, to maximize
* Adheres to workplace safety regulations including proper body
mechanics when lifting and moving objects.
* Assists Logistics shipping personnel and performs other duties as
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High-school diploma or equivalent and one to two years' warehouse
experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Must be able to operate a pallet jack and forklift. Basic
computer skills preferred. Requires strong organizational skills
and ability to set and maintain priorities despite frequent
* Requires verbal and written communication skills sufficient to
interact with multiple departments, submit reports, and verify and
* Knowledge of company's ERP operating system preferred.
* Requires ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Works under the guidance of the Logistics Manager and/or
* Not authorized to make department expenditures.
* Requires lifting of up to 50 pounds, good body mechanics, and the
ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Back support belt provided for lifting support.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
* Must wear closed toed shoes.
* Adheres to protective equipment requirements for each
* Fast paced warehouse environment.
* Requires ability to work in a drug-free, non-smoking team
environment with minimal supervision.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates
will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a
criminal background check as permitted or required by applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure
to include the title and the location of the position for which you
Keywords: Marmon Holdings, Inc, Charlottesville , Material Handler, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!