Posted on: May 13, 2022
Come join the MicroAire Team!
We are seeking a Repair Technician who is an experience
electro-mechanical assembler and enjoys trouble shooting and
Would you enjoy working in a company that makes medical devices
that improve patient outcomes?
Do you have electromechanical assembly experience?
Are you a strong team player and enjoy working individually and
within a group to provide excellent customer service?
If yes, this could be a great position for you.
The Repair Technician performs light mechanical and electrical
assembly work of moderate to high complexity that covers 100% of
MicroAire's instrument product line. Builds and tests both assembly
of new product and instrument repairs as required by specific
procedures and drawings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assembly and repair of mechanical, electrical, and
pneumatic troubleshooting, and repair of Surgical
- Provide troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance
of MicroAire Surgical Equipment.
- Documents all repair and maintenance activity/repairs per
applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Adjusts, aligns, and fits a variety of component parts to close
- Interprets detailed blueprints, assembly drawings, verbal and
written instructions and other documents of similar
- Decides on fittings and adjustments of parts in assembly and
repair within established guidelines.
- Tests the products within documented guidelines to insure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years' experience in manufacturing environment required.
Product repair experience preferred. Soldering experience
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience or training in reading blueprints is preferred.
Understands good manufacturing principles (GMP)
ABOUT MICROAIRE SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS:
MicroAire is a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of
powered surgical instruments, Customer Centric and driven for
success, MicroAire is a team dedicated to enhancing quality of
life: for surgery for life.
MicroAire is located in beautiful Charlottesville, VA. Home of the
University of Virginia and two large hospitals, Charlottesville is
consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in America.
We offer an excellent benefits package and compensation
commensurate with experience. For more information
Keywords: MicroAire, Charlottesville , Repair Technician, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!