Lead Counter Sales Associate
Company: White Cap
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for counter sales and customer relations.
Respond to escalated issues from customers. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Orders products, arranges delivery, contacts customers
regarding delivery and updates customers on order status.
- Serves as point of contact for escalation issues. Interacts
with customers to manage any issues and resolve problems.
- Provides training and support to new counter staff
- Processes orders, quotes prices, enters orders into the system
and provides order information to customers Pull orders as
- Acts as liaison between supervisor and customers.
- Ensures purchase orders are completed.
- Upsells by identifying related products, add-on extensions and
making customers aware of product promotions.
- Ensures merchandise displays are stocked and clean. Nature and
- Problems are typically difficult and/or high impact.
Troubleshoots complex support or operational problems for junior
- Under limited supervision, independently resolves issues and
applies a variety of methods to develop customized solutions. May
lead the daily operations of a department or team. Work typically
involves infrequent review of output by a supervisor or direct
customers of the process.
- Assists with supervisory duties but does not have hiring/firing
authority. Trains, delegates tasks, and reviews the work of junior
level associates. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 7+ years of experience in area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications If you're looking to play
a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter
Galbreath, Janna Req ID WCJR-005930 White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Charlottesville , Lead Counter Sales Associate, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!