Company: Moore's Electrical & Mechanical
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Moore's Electrical & Mechanical is now hiring skilled
Commissioning Technicians for our Commercial Construction Team in
Charlottesville and surrounding areas. Apply today to set up a
phone call to discuss opportunities!
Top pay and benefits including industry-leading PTO.
- Understanding of HVAC systems (DX and hydronic)
- Basic to above average knowledge and experience with standalone
system controls and wiring
- Experience in refrigerant piping installation including split
systems and VRF systems
- Experience in hydronic systems (chilled and hot water)
including piping concepts, pumps, and control devices
- High level of troubleshooting ability
- Must have a positive attitude and great written and verbal
Moore's offers industry-leading benefits including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a Health Savings
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Industry leading PTO policy including a safety incentive to
earn more PTO
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Moore's is 100% employee owned. Become an owner with our ESOP
Drug screen and background checks will be performed.
Moore's is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on Moore's Electrical & Mechanical, make sure
to visit our website at
Keywords: Moore's Electrical & Mechanical, Charlottesville , Commissioning Technician, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!