Cyber Security Analyst - Chantilly
Posted on: June 19, 2019
Peraton is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst in support of a
high-profile government client.
What you'll do...
- Provide detection, identification, and reporting of possible
cyber attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse
- Use CND tools for continual monitoring and analysis of system
activity to identify malicious activity.
- Characterize and perform analysis of network traffic and system
data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to
- Perform security event and incident correlation using
information gathered from a variety of sources within the
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of
moderate scope and complexity.
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Mangaement, Computer Information Systems (CIS) (or equivalent
experience in lieu of degree) and 5 years' relevant IS
- You have experience with advanced use of forensic
- You have experience investigating advanced persistent threat
(APT), hacker/breach investigations, intrusion analysis, and
advanced investigative strategies;
- You have advanced computer forensics methodology;
- You have in-depth Windows FAT and exFAT file system
- You have experience with remote & complex forensic
- You have experience with advanced memory acquisition &
- You have experience with live response & volatile evidence
- You have experience with system restore points & volume shadow
copy exploitation; file system timeline analysis; super timeline
- You have experience with file system and data layer
- You have experience with metadata and file name layer
- You have file sorting and hash comparisons; advance file
- You have experience with discovering unknown malware on a host;
recovering key windows files;
- You have experience with indicators of compromise development &
usage; step-by-step methodologies to investigate intrusion
- You have extensive experience with Wireshark and Flow analysis
- You have a Security+ CE certification
- You have or can obtain a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
certification wthin 6 month of start date.
- You have a TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
It would be even better if you...
- Have real-world experience in cyber incident
response/reconstruction/analysis, SIEM operations/maintenance, and
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret
security clearance with polygraph.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Charlottesville , Cyber Security Analyst - Chantilly, Professions , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!