Intelligence Analyst, Lead with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities: This position requires
a minimum ofa 6 months deployment. * Produces intelligence
assessments for formal production and release to the Intelligence
Community (IC) and other consumers Coordinates with other NGIC
offices, IC organizations and theater intelligence resources to
gather additional information and share analytic conclusions.
* Conducts all-source intelligence analysis to identify insurgent
and IED networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers,
cell members and bomb makers to identify potential targets for
possible lethal and non-lethal action.
* Coordinates with other teams, including WTI, the Direct Support
SIGINT Element (DSSE), and NGA GEOINT support to produce
assessments and targeting products.
* Develop regional network assessments of IED and insurgent
* Produce targeting support products for deployed forces.
* Prepare and present intelligence briefings and presentations.
* Evaluate information reporting and sources.
* Answer Requests for Information (RFI) Develop Source Directed
* Populate and maintain databases, production trackers and
* Deploy, on a rotational basis, throughout the theater of
operations to conduct counterinsurgent and IED network analysis
(upon successful pre-deployment evaluation). Senior Insurgent
Network Analyst (Targeting)
Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 7 years
of intelligence analysis and targeting experience, and a four-year
degree. 12 years of total intelligence analysis and targeting
experience can substitute for a degree.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management
Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques
including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link
analysis and network or social network analysis. The Contractor
shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A,
CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS,
ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and
intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and
product development; possess strong research, writing and editing
skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of
tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting
counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- Understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and
- MOS 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service
equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Seven to nine years of related experience. Must maintain
active/current TS/SCI clearances. Required Qualifications:
- Typically requires 7 years related experience , or 12 years'
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter
IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst
- Active TS/SCI clearance Desired Qualifications:
- Experience supporting a SOF Task Force highly desired and
preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required.
May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions. Job
Location US-Charlottesville-VA-CHARLOTTESVILLE CACI employs a
diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Charlottesville , Intelligence Analyst, Lead with Security Clearance, Professions , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!