Company: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
$15.50 per hour
A critical member of the Goodwill Donated Goods team, as a Sales
Supervisor, you can expect to work 37 - 40 hours per week and to be
eligible for benefits, including Health, Dental, and Vision
Insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), company-provided
life insurance, short term disability coverage, 403B with company
match, employee referral bonuses, and our employee assistance
- Supervising all aspects of the sales floor and production areas
engaged in receiving, processing, and selling donated items.
- Supporting the Sales Associates by processing transaction
errors, refunds and other customer service needs.
- Ensuring that daily productivity goals are met in all
commodities and reporting deficiencies to production manager.
- Supporting teamwork atmosphere. Driving positive reinforcement
and motivation to all associates.
- Supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in holding
employees accountable through recommended coaching and corrective
action for repeat deficiencies.
- Ensuring all administrative duties, including cash handling,
computer operations, and opening and closing of the retail store
are carried out timely, accurately, and safely at all times.
- Reliable and looking to join a team with advancement potential?
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without assistance and/or
- Someone who has prior retail supervisory experience? If not,
that's ok too as long as you have a customer service mindset and
desire to lead!
"Empowering IndividualsStrengthening FamiliesEmpowering
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences. We need
people from all backgrounds and life experiences to help us fulfill
our vision to eliminate poverty. Diversity & Inclusion have always
been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and
backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives.
Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and
many other parts of one's identity. All of our employee's points of
view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of The Valleys, Inc., Charlottesville , Sales Supervisor, Sales , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!