Dell Campus Sales Associate
Company: 2020 Companies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Become a Full-Time Campus Sales Associate for Dell!
We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced sales and marketing company.
Our clients are the most well-known brands in Consumer Electronics,
Telecom, and Energy. They hire us to hire, train, and deploy people
like you to represent their brand. Working for your favorite brand
is now a reality! We are always looking for Retail Sales
Associates, Brand Ambassadors, and Merchandisers. Together, we can
take your career to the next level!
Day-in-the-Life as a Campus Sales Representative:
This full-time temporary position is an exciting opportunity as a
Dell Campus Sales Rep assisting with retail sales on campuses of
colleges and universities. For 17 weeks, you will be responsible
for increasing brand awareness and sales within student bodies of
select campuses. Your unique ability to actively promote Dell's
offers and promotional campaigns to students and parents will shape
the outcome of the Campus Ambassador Program as well as grow the
2020 Companies and Dell brands. Your first week of work is
dedicated 100% to training virtually.
What's in it for you?
- Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay!
- Hourly pay based on campus location and candidate
- Average 32 hours per week.
- Kick off with paid Dell training.
- Work at orientations and possible gaming events on campus.
- Typical schedule depends on Campus Book or Techstore hours.
- Hours: 9:30 to 10:00am - 4:30 or 5:00pm
- Days: Monday - FridayAdditional Requirements:
- Stand for long periods as well as walk long distances on
- Work both indoor and outdoor events where applicable.
- Lift at least 25lbs as needed.
Job Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Duties and
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs
and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and
- Help customers make selections by building customer
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all
activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional
and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Charlottesville , Dell Campus Sales Associate, Sales , Charlottesville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!